We’ve all been there: a bunch of bananas hanging out on the counter until no longer appetising, breeding a small colony of fruit flies and reminding you that food waste is bad. Sure, you could freeze them (the bananas, not the fruit flies) but that ruins their texture.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a huge fan of Pinterest for keeping track of awesome recipes I find around the web. If you’d like to see what I’ve pinned (neatly categorised for your ease of use!), do take a look at this blog’s associated Pinterest page.
Welcome to this brand new blog! Let’s break down what’s going to happen on here:
- To a large degree, this is going to be a place for me to post original paleo/primal recipes and tweak them as I go along. I don’t have a fancy camera (yet?) so pictures are going to be fairly rudimentary, but I hope you’ll bear with me anyway. I promise to always bring you only the tastiest of recipes to compensate!
- This is also going to be a place where I link to other folks’ recipes and expound on them: are they perfect as-is? Were my experiences different? What would I/did I tweak?
- If I come across any events of interest in/around London, they’ll be on here!
- I’ll sometimes post interesting research that I come across.
- I’m going to be compiling a London and, to a much lesser degree, greater UK source list for:
- paleo/primal-compliant ingredients,
- paleo/primal-friendly restaurants/vendors,
- paleo/primal-friendly professionals and enterprises.
For the next couple of months, this site is going to be a work in progress, and I apologise for any problems that might crop up. If you’d be kind enough to give me feedback–what you like, what you would like to see done differently, tech issues, etc–I would really appreciate it.